T O R T U R E

H E I L - B U S H I E ! !
so, you made it here, eh? well, kudos... kudos for some slickity-slick site navigation, there, campers! hey, my good buddy Jim is out...
... well, he's out pulling the wings off of flies, me thinks, but, he was good enough to let me put a few words on this page.
there's too much stuff going on in America these days that looks more and more like Germany of yesteryear. that's right, campers, America is becoming the new 1930's Germany!
not a news hawk, I, so when I set out to do a post in conjunction with Blogs Against Torture, I was more than a little surprised at the parrellels I found to our goose-stepping neighbors of once upon a time. hit me kind of hard, too, since I'm a bit of a WWII history buff.
say, speaking of history... there's an old saying, "History repeats itself for those who forget". so, pass the word along. I am ashamed that these are Americans doing this. not long ago, we were heroes, true liberators, looked up to in our finest hour. now, look at us- we're a bunch of thugs.
for what it's worth, my conscience is clear, because I vote, and in the last 2 elections I voted against the fucking madman in the White House as I write this.
it's been my personal belief for a long time that, had the Boooooosh Family not stolen the election in 2000, the 9-11 attacks never occur. old "W" is doing his daddy's dirty work, always has, always will, and those attacks are a response to the US invading someone else's country.
once upon a time, this nation had a very staunch policy of basic non-involvement when it came to foreign policy. now... well, let's just say we've got our fucking fingers in every damned thing. -and it shouldn't be that way. no weapons of mass destruction? GET THE FUCK OUT! it's NOT our fucking country. if they kill themselves later, fine, whatever... but stop all of this bullshit.
here are some links... a writer in Chicago whom I've recently been aquainted with posted just yesterday on some peripheral issues regarding US military "actions". he is the Mohawk Chieftan, and don't expect him to pull any punches, 'cause he's hard-hitting, and tells it like it is. see the post here, or visit his main page Smoldering Embers In A Mohawk Campfire. need more, well, here's some more- visit Rummy's Diaries for a centralized area to gather info on this. call him "Elendil", and he is a good man. or, just click on this target to get even more involved.

a lot of people slept through the Holocaust. don't let it happen again.
wake up. I mean, how would you like to have your nipples burned off with electricity?
umm, Cyndee, don't respond to that question.
please.
look to the left, and check out the BlogRoll of those involved.
comments are welcome on the main page.

- - doctor chip
permalink
http://9961.blogspot.com/2006/07/sunday-big-blog.html




<< Home